As an in-home services provider, your health, safety, and wellness are of the utmost concern. Earl’s Plumbing is taking the necessary steps and precautions to ensure the wellbeing of our customers and employees alike. This includes best practices from the CDC tailored for our industry, including:
– Sanitizing our hands and equipment between each interaction
– Equipped with gloves, booties, and N95 masks
– Online scheduling, estimates, and approvals, no in-person signatures necessary for work to begin
– Fully stock vans to reduce “supply house” run
– No handshakes or other contact methods of greeting
– Technicians are to stay home if they feel sick or if anyone else in the home is sick
– Practicing social distancing in the home and at the supply houses
– Practicing good hygiene practices such as not touching the eyes, nose, or mouth.
– Suspending meetings and in-person training
Furthermore, by focusing on staffing guidelines, interfacing with our vendors, and ongoing workforce education, we feel we can operate at an optimal level as we face the threat posed by the coronavirus. We have educated and advised our employees and technicians to follow the public health authorities’ guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel. We’ve reinforced existing Earl’s Plumbing policies regarding employees who exhibit flu-like symptoms to stay home and consult with a medical professional.
Through these efforts, we are still able and available to serve you during these times.
We look forward to being able to continue to provide clean water and clear drains for all of the communities we serve. Thank you.
For more information: